In the family for five generations, the Domaine de Fontenelles now stretches over 40 hectares of Syrah, black Grenache, Carignan and Mourvèdre on the hinterland of Alaric, in the Corbières AOP and the Aude Côteaux Miramont PGI zone.
Fontenelles is a family history but also the passion of a winemaking couple resolutely turned towards the future. Guided by their love of the vine and wine, Thierry and his wife Nelly endeavour each day to combine culture of excellence, respect for humans and the environment with quality approach.
Fontenelles is committed to the satisfaction of our clients and mobilizes:
- A passionate team working for sustainable viticulture and committed to a quality ISO 26000 approach
- A method:
- Traceability – rational behaviour – environmental policy – wastewater collection
- A certified oenological laboratory and DKD ISO accredited
- A bottling company ISO 9002 certified
- A logistics company ISO 9002 certified for shipping, storage temperature and constant hydrometry
- A French and International commercial service
- Sales Export Service